Feature Presentation…MONDAY MOVIE MEME
This week’s movie topic is all about Child Actors…Share on your blog the roles you’ve enjoyed from the younger set, linking back here at The Bumbles.
Here are five child performances I loved.
1. Natalie Portman as Mathilda in The Professional (1994). She was amazing in this story of being protected by a hired killer after her family is murdered.
2. Abigail Breslin as Olive in Little Miss Sunshine (2006). She was delightful in this movie. Who can forget the pageant? Made me want to get up and dance ;)
3. Tina Marjorino as Jessica in When a Man Loves a Woman (1994). The girl broke my heart in this movie.
4. Christina Bale as Jamie in Empire of the Sun (1987). So young to carry such a powerful movie.
5. Dakota Fanning as Lucy in I Am Sam (2001) and as Pita in Man on Fire (2004). She’s incredibly gifted.
What’s your favorite child performance? Visit The Bumbles for more.