Most of us have seen at least one film based on a Jane Austen novel, so this week let’s see if you can place these faces. You only need to tell me the character and the movie (not the actor’s name or the year of the film). They are all direct adaptations and the images may or may not be from the Austen movie – I can’t make it that easy! There are only 6 titles to choose from so how hard can it be?
Each question is worth 5 points and since I’m getting this posted a little late you have until Friday morning to leave your answers in the comments.
Here are the rules… 1. Open to everyone. Play once or every week, that’s okay. I’m happy to have you here today.
2. No cheating. No googling, other internet searches or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system
3. Your first answers will be the only ones accepted.
1. Marianne Dashwood, Sense & Sensibility
2. Fanny Price, Mansfield Park
3. Mr. Bennet, Pride & Prejudice 4. Mr. Palmer, Sense & Sensibility
5. Elizabeth Bennet, Pride & Prejudice 6. Emma, Emma
7. Mr. Darcy, Pride & Prejudice 8. Mr. Knightley, Emma
9. Elinor Dashwood, Sense & Sensibility
10. Elizabeth Bennet, Pride & Prejudice
11. Captain Wentworth, Persuasion
12. Edmund Bertram and Charles Bertram, Mansfield Park OR Mr. Knightley, Emma
13. Emma, Emma 14.Lady de Bourgh, Pride & Prejudice
15. Edward Ferrars, Sense & Sensibility 16. Henry Crawford, Mansfield Park
17. Elizabeth Bennet, Pride & Prejudice 18. Mr. Darcy, Pride & Prejudice
19. Colonel Brandon, Sense & Sensibility 20. Mr. Darcy, Pride & Prejudice
Your answers will appear on Friday.