Share on your blog those films you’d most want to have with you and why if you were ever stranded on a desert island.
Visit the Bumbles to find out what they would take and since Molly and Andy both posted their lists I called Jason to get his list too :)
1. Shawshank Redemption - he could watch it over and over again (and has).
2. Braveheart – same reason
3. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - one of his favorites comedies ever.
4. The Matrix - same as 1 & 2
5. Castaway – for educational purposes.
1. The Sound of Music - I always find this movie comforting and I can sing along.
2. The Philadelphia Story - love the story and the three leads (Hepburn, Grant, Stewart)
3. There’s Something About Mary - I might have chosen Planes, Trains, & Automobiles, but Jason has it and I’m sure we’ll be stranded together!
4. Lord of the Rings- Fellowship of the Ring - I don’t need to have them all to appreciate the awesomeness. And I need my Strider fix occasionally!
5. Silence of the Lambs - a cautionary tale to be on the lookout for cannibals.