VERY IMPRESSIVE! Entries for Kaye, Sandy, LuAnn, Kathy, Margot, Mary, and Vania in the Mary Doria Russell Giveaway
I HAVE A GIVEAWAY STARTING ON FRIDAY. IF YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE WITH A CORRECT ANSWER YOU WILL EARN AN EXTRA ENTRY.
In honor of St Patrick’s Day tomorrow, the answers will all have the festive color in the title. I’m only going to list the author and see if you can guess the GREEN title. These are all novels. I’ll add hints tomorrow if no one get them.
Here’s how to play…Identify the title and leave a comment with the # and the name and I’ll cross it off the list. No Googling, that’s cheating and no fun!
1.L.M. Montgomery – Anne of Green Gables, Kaye
2. Jan Karon — These High, Green Hills, Janet
3. JRR Tolkien – Sir Gawain & the Green Knight, Pearl & Sir Orfeo, Sandy
4. Christopher Buckley – Little Green Men, LuAnn
5. James Patterson with Peter deYoung – Miracle on the 17th Green, Kathy
6. Stephen King – The Green Mile, Jason
7. Fannie Flagg – Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Cafe, Margot
8. Alice Hoffman – Green Angel, Mary
9. Judy Bloom – One in the Middle is the Green Kangeroo, Vania
10. Dr. Seuss – Green Eggs & Ham, Janet