Leave a comment, tell me which book you want and I’ll get the book to you for FREE either by mail or personally if I’ll see you soon. The first one to request each book wins. These paperbacks have all been read a time or two, but are in very good shape.
Once you’ve ‘won’ the book I can get your shipping address if I need it. Also, you can come back and get a free book every month if you want.
1. Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe – old 1981 edition. great shape. It’s a classic. Especially great for the men in your life. for Katie
2. Trail of Tears by Eileen Goudge – good women’s fiction. Review here. for Renee
3. Lady Be Good by Susan Elizabeth Phillips – great romance with lots of humor. Review here. for Bridget
4. Chill Factor by Sandra Brown – she is a master of suspense. Review here. for Sharon
5. Left Behind by LaHaye & Jenkins – first of the series. Review here. for Drey
Thanks for helping me clear my shelves. Happy reading :)